The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle Archive (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=255)
-   -   Signature of the Week!! (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1276)

Whyt Lindow 03-20-2010 01:48 AM

RE: Signature of the Week!!

Making GFX for donations?
As in they donate their GFX to a certain somewhere.
Or
They give it to donator's? (This one sounds more shady, like they're buying the GFX. I like it. :) )
They must lead very fulfilling unemployed lives! haha!

Kazekage Kamelot 03-20-2010 03:08 AM

yes they sell their skills as graphic designers to make money off of forums making GFXs. I do it for free in my spare time.,

Two people that i know do this, they have a profession in graphics, they own a company that specializes in making giant banners and things for stores and companies. Any posters and or HAPPY BIRTHDAY banners you can think of they do it.

They always get companies like Game Stop and what not that hire them to make their graphic banners for the stores.

The other 3 people i know do it, are just as you said, no job, lazy trying to make a buck from the simplest of things -.-!

Whyt Lindow 03-20-2010 03:15 AM

Well selling GFX is always a good way to make cash especially on forums, since most people are too lazy to do it themselves. haha!

The two professionals sound pretty good, they're using their talents.
Which is Good!

The other three should get out there make a portfolio each and at least try to make their way into graphic design...

Kazekage Kamelot 03-20-2010 06:39 AM

they too lazy XD

CrescentOfLight 03-20-2010 08:32 PM

Crazy lazies.

Kazekage Kamelot 03-21-2010 02:10 AM

yup, typical for americans though, specialy young ones. They seem to just get even more lazy XD!

AudriSampson 03-22-2010 05:32 PM

Yeah that is a good point..

Kazekage Kamelot 03-23-2010 01:00 AM

i am 1 of 5 kids, and out of the 5 of us, i am the only one who finished college, and the only one living my life as i see it. Two little brothers prefer to depend on mom and dad even though they are in their 20's, younger sister fianlly got married to a marine friend of mine, and well they are happy, but she has nothing for herself cept being a mother, not a bad choice but i think she should have some work skills -.-. And my older sis works as a manager at Taco Bell.

Skadi 05-14-2010 01:58 PM

I'm guessing this threadie is no longer about the best signature
and more about yankee culture and upbringings nyo!

*noms on his vegemite jar and watches the convo spiral into nothingness.... I mean GFX talk.....*

Kazekage Kamelot 05-15-2010 02:38 AM

we decided to wait until we had more people before voting because at the time there were only 2-5 sigs available to vote on :P!