The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interrogation Room (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   I'll be the first to the slaughter, then... (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1595)

CrescentOfLight 02-27-2012 01:10 AM

When did you first start liking anime?

Yumeria 02-27-2012 03:54 AM

If a problem arises beteen you and a friend, would you approach them and talk things out or brush it to the side and hope for the best?

Shadow 02-27-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrescentOfLight (Post 22718)
When did you first start liking anime?

Since infancy! hahaha. My mum started dosing me with Kimba the White Lion along with Seasame Street. Sooo... it would have been the very early '90s. XD

Although, I wasn't aware that it was 'anime' in the western sense of the word until sometime around '97 - The Great Pokemon craze. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumeria (Post 22730)
If a problem arises beteen you and a friend, would you approach them and talk things out or brush it to the side and hope for the best?

Ehhh.... that's a hard one. XD

I guess it would depend on the problem in question, and how high my regard for the friend... also, if I even realized that there was a problem in the first place. >.>

If it was a really close friend and the problem was serious enough, then, yeah, I'd try to talk it out with them... in other circumstances, not an overly close friend, or just a piddling problem, I'd probably shrug it off. But, my tolerance for what a 'problem' is might be different for other people than it is to me...

Although... I will embarassingly admit that I completely dropped a friend once (read: ex boyfriend) with little warning that I was going to do so. There were other factors contributing to that though, so... meh.

Start your own thread [MENTION=85]Yumeria[/MENTION]! So I can put the hard questions to you. lol

Ambient-Symphony 02-28-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 22667)
Depends on where I am. If I'm at home, I usually use my laptop. If I'm out and about, I have a 160gb Ipod to keep me entertained... Well, I did. Until some little bastard stole my Audiotechnika earphones. So for now, until I get new earphones, I just leave the Ipod at home and suffer in music-less silence. :ohno:

Ah, I see.
I hope you do get your hands on a new pair soon. XD

Are you the automobile or walking type when it comes to getting around places?

Shadow 02-28-2012 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LD-Skipper (Post 22767)
Are you the automobile or walking type when it comes to getting around places?

I live rurally, so, auto all the way. lol

Ambient-Symphony 03-02-2012 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 22771)
I live rurally, so, auto all the way. lol

Haha, I see.
Do you read any novels?

Shadow 03-03-2012 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LD-Skipper (Post 22840)
Do you read any novels?

Yeah. I have pretty large-ish collection of books. ^^

I'm reading Pride and Prejudice at the moment.

Ambient-Symphony 03-06-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 22847)
Yeah. I have pretty large-ish collection of books. ^^

I'm reading Pride and Prejudice at the moment.

Haha, awesome.
What chapter have you reached so far?

Shadow 03-07-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LD-Skipper (Post 22855)
Haha, awesome.
What chapter have you reached so far?

I've finished it now. XD (I also crammed in both the latest movie version of the story, and the 90's mini-series, inbetween reading the book, lol)

Jane Eyre is next, I think... unless another book on my shelf takes my fancy before start reading it. :)

Ambient-Symphony 03-07-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 22860)
I've finished it now. XD (I also crammed in both the latest movie version of the story, and the 90's mini-series, inbetween reading the book, lol)

Jane Eyre is next, I think... unless another book on my shelf takes my fancy before start reading it. :)

Awesome. XD
Is there a particular genre you prefer to read in novels, or will any type do for you?