The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Newbies (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=229)
-   -   No Subject (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1826)

⊰ⓚ⊱ 08-24-2014 08:09 PM

No Subject

The solitude finally got to me. I want friends but I don't want friends. This is some sort of cry for help. I don't know where I belong.

Sometimes I wanna be WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAAAME~ AND THEY'RE ALWAYS GLAD I CAAAME~ I wanna be where I can see, our troubles are all the same. I wanna be where everybody knows my name.

And by came I mean arrived.

Opal Maiden 08-25-2014 09:37 AM

Hiya BG!

Welcome! <3

Arawn-sama 08-25-2014 02:16 PM

Well,looks like we have a new user^^,welcome here.According to Crescent's greeting you two seems to know each other.

⊰ⓚ⊱ 08-25-2014 08:28 PM

Yes. I know CoL from another site. Also thanks for the welcome both of you. I'm to shy to post most of the time but I think I can manage a few here and there.

I see a few people I recognize here so I'll just list my previous names to save any confusion. Blackgold, LoliSpector, Blackamacalama and Kevin Lee. Those are my most notable names.

I had Blackgold for the longest time. Never thought I'd be a name changer. Never thought I'd be one of those people that vanish for some time without word. I've been a bit of a hypocrite recently. My only excuse is I have no excuse.

I may vanish again. Just seems to be my thing as of late. Loneliness isn't fun though. I have friends in real but I don't have many opportunities to hang out. For about roughly 75% of my day I'm isolated. It's my own doing I know...

I think I started rambling there. Not sure what point I was trying to make.

Crystal 08-25-2014 09:43 PM

Hey BG, long time no see. Where were you hiding

⊰ⓚ⊱ 08-25-2014 10:12 PM

Hi there. Not far. Just stopped connecting one day. Well a few days actually. I've been on and off for large periods of time.

Usually it's because I don't feel any connections strong enough to keep at it everyday or even every other day. I'm not saying I don't like anyone. In fact I don't even dislike some people that I probably should. It's just not easy for someone that's not so active to keep up with new peeps or anyone really.

Other times it's because I'm emotionally distraught. Then I can't be around because I'll get all emo. I'd like to say I can control it more easily now but I said that the last time and the last time... and the time before that.

Arawn-sama 08-26-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ⊰ⓚ⊱ (Post 28867)
I may vanish again. Just seems to be my thing as of late. Loneliness isn't fun though. I have friends in real but I don't have many opportunities to hang out. For about roughly 75% of my day I'm isolated. It's my own doing I know...

Well i wouldn't mind if you could stick with us,more and more folks are kinda coming out of hiding and we're about to make this place active again.I know that some people prefer to be alone,but the way i see it you're not one of those.

You've said loneliness isn't fun,in that case i'm sure you prefer to be with us instead of alone and meet the others who are active here.

Whyt Lindow 08-26-2014 06:28 PM

Hello :)

Now I'm all out of things to say.

Whyt Lindow 08-26-2014 06:28 PM

⊰ⓚ⊱ 08-26-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arawn-sama (Post 28891)
Well i wouldn't mind if you could stick with us,more and more folks are kinda coming out of hiding and we're about to make this place active again.I know that some people prefer to be alone,but the way i see it you're not one of those.

You've said loneliness isn't fun,in that case i'm sure you prefer to be with us instead of alone and meet the others who are active here.

I like to be alone but have access to friends at the push of a button. Mainly I just want a group of friends to play with. So I don't want to be fully alone but I still like my solitude from time to time.

It would be cool if this place got more active but my experience with forums lately wont allow me to get my hopes up. Though I'm also fine with the amount of people who are here now. Quality not quantity right? :3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Whyt Lindow (Post 28894)

Hi. :o

Normally I'd say something witty now.