The Lands of Anime and Gaming

The Lands of Anime and Gaming (https://www.tloag.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Junk City (https://www.tloag.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Special Surprise....... (https://www.tloag.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1533)

Blitztech 10-23-2011 11:43 PM

Special Surprise.......

Starting this week, I will be back to working on the downloads. And I will also be throwing in a nice surprise as well, if I have the time.

And for those who dont know yet, here is the current list of what I will be putting up as On-Going:

1. Fate/Zero
2. Mirai Nikki (requested by CresentOfLight, and some guy named Overdrive_king)
3. Nura Season2
4. Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! (Majikoi for short)
5. Maken-Ki!
6. C3 Cube x Cursed x Curious (C? -C Cube for short)
7. Ben-to
8. Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai
9. Mashiro Iro Symphony
10. Guilty Crown
11. Bleach (starting at ep330)
12. Naruto Shippuden (starting at ep220)
13. Beelzebub
14. Shakugan no Shana 3
15. Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

Yea, yea much more than I have ever done at one time before, but trust me I can handle this. If you have your own input on what you would like to see, and I didn't have it in the list, feel free to post it below.

Also let these posts of mine be proof that yes I do use Google Chrome, it's just that Firefox and Palemoon are having trouble with Gmail as of recent, I think it is because of the Adobe Flash updates. And Chrome has no problems with them.

Whyt Lindow 10-25-2011 09:52 AM

RE: Special Surprise.......

I'll be looking forward to seeing them all on the downloads page!

Chrome has always been a good browser.

Blitztech 10-25-2011 04:17 PM

And now that I think about it, that is almost every series airing this season in that list already. I should be able to get it started today, once I can get some valid links for the first few episodes.....Luckily I know such a place, to my ftp site!

Whyt Lindow 10-25-2011 05:08 PM

If only I had the bandwidth to upload, I could help you like no other. Apart from with Naruto and Bleach!

Blitztech 10-25-2011 07:11 PM

Lol, yea I got the bandwidth (250Gbs/month), but my speed is where it is slow, but somedays it is good, while some is bad.

Whyt Lindow 10-26-2011 09:37 AM

Mine's 40GB per month at a max speed of around 360KB down speed.
It's horrendous, but I don't pay for.

Blitztech 10-26-2011 12:17 PM

I normally download with speeds close to 1.92Mb/s, with my laptop close behind at 1.85Mb/s, and I normally upload at 700Kb/s ~1.3Mb/s. I don't pay for mine anymore, since well.....ok it is in my name, but I don't pay for it since I ended up saving my dad $90/month with Comcast through a promotion I got in the mail.....He also got more channels unlocked with it...hehehe

Whyt Lindow 10-27-2011 03:10 PM

American internet is better than my British sub par internet.

CrescentOfLight 10-29-2011 11:09 PM

Thanks for taking my request.

Blitztech 10-30-2011 08:53 PM

No prob. And I am about done getting all released episodes downloaded and uploaded. So within the week, we should be good to go.

CrescentOfLight 10-31-2011 05:26 AM

Okay.

I can't wait to see it.

LOL.

Blitztech 11-14-2011 06:54 PM

Also sorry that I have not been active lately, I have recently gotten 2 part-time jobs, and they were having me work nearly everyday between the both of them. I didn't mind too much because, well.....being jobless for a few months sucks, so Im trying to build up some cash for the holidays, and for my premium accounts, for they all expire the end of November...YAY...not really....
I should be able to get some links up within the next couple days, so keep your eyes open for some new links on the homepage, and new threads in here saying so!

Whyt Lindow 11-15-2011 07:18 PM

2 part time jobs, your rubbing it in. I can't even get one. And now the governments trying to get me to do voluntary work... ah hell.
Look forward to the new links though.

CrescentOfLight 11-24-2011 08:44 AM

Do we have Baka to Test?

Blitztech 12-02-2011 01:12 AM

Yes, I have both seasons Baka to Test, and sorry for the extreme lateness of this post, I've been kind of busy with work, and trying to find a decent car as of late. I should have a nice chunk of stuff up for downloading within 24hrs of this post, so keep your eyes peeled.

Blitztech 12-02-2011 07:17 PM

Double post......*SORRY!!!*

But it is relevant:

added to list in 1st post:

Shakugan no Shana 3
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

How did I forget to add those to it.....

Blitztech 12-02-2011 11:40 PM

Ok, the stuff will be up before the end of the day tomorrow.....I am having problems with Megaupload accepting links from quite a few of the series. Sorry for the inconvenience my fellow members......

Blitztech 12-06-2011 09:26 PM

So I have been debating, should I say what this surprise is yet? Not sure if Whyt would be able to handle the stress of not knowing any longer. I can hear him stressing all the way over here in the states.....

Whyt Lindow 12-08-2011 07:27 PM

I demand to know what the surprise is!
Is it something I'll want?
Is it something I need?

Plate me up some surprise please =)

Blitztech 12-08-2011 08:29 PM

Are you sure you want to know???

...Ok....I'll give you a hint......

It deals with some Blu-Ray releases

Whyt Lindow 12-09-2011 03:38 PM

Ho ho ho,
Can this be a nice Christmas present?

Blitztech 12-09-2011 05:32 PM

It might be, I mean....I think I might have 3~5 series that are special HD Blu-ray that I could add up there. Only 720p though, otherwise no one would be able to download it without a premium membership to megaupload.

Whyt Lindow 12-09-2011 08:56 PM

720p's all good.
I don't have a screen in my house that can display any higher anyway.
What series may I be looking forward to? or is that a secret?

Blitztech 12-09-2011 11:00 PM

F******** *****
H***** R**** R*** S****** G****
F*******

Just to name a few.....but for some reason my browser censored everything except the first letter of each word.... :P