The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Blitztech
FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Blitztech and Yumeria
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 28 of 28
  1. Yumeria
    02-19-2012 09:23 PM
    Yumeria
    If Uplaoders are put back into play, what color would you like for the group ^^?

Ah, I see.. I had people remove me on FB due to wanting ot keep it to rl friends or they clean up and accidently removed me too,"WHy are we not friends anymore?"

Me: "I dunno, I noticed one day we weren't friends."

Other: "Sends add request" xD
  2. Blitztech
    02-19-2012 06:27 PM
    Blitztech
    Yea, it has been a long while since I have spoken to him, I had him on facebook, but I think he removed me or something. And I am a slight blogger yes, I don't have my own blog though.
  3. Yumeria
    02-19-2012 06:16 AM
    Yumeria
    It's so weird how things happen huh xD?

Awww, that's a shame.. I would have loved to say hi to him ^^

I heard Whyte say you're a blogger here, right ^^?
  4. Blitztech
    02-19-2012 05:05 AM
    Blitztech
    O.O oh wow I remember talking with you there! GFX, I did it for a little bit, but stopped, it wasn't really my cup of tea. And yes that is the same Niko for Shujin as well, but he has not been on for quite some time.
  5. Yumeria
    02-18-2012 09:47 PM
    Yumeria
    Oh wow, I had a feeling, but then again, couldn't have been wrong xD

Yeah.. I can only do so much there (limited access).. Nadare kinda went on his leave and Uri pretty much gave up (there was a hacking..) and Tabbie gave up on it too.. He weas stuck fixing stuff xD Uri became busy with rl though, so that's understanable lol

Oh yeah, this is Fallen Tears/Yuki Hana, btw ^^ Are you still doing GFX ^^? I saw the username Niko.. Is that also the same Niko from Shujin ^^?
  6. Blitztech
    02-18-2012 08:36 AM
    Blitztech
    Yes, it might just be, but I need to contact a site admin, because I have a feeling that the registered email address I had with the account was the one I closed.....hehehe

Edit: Yep, that is me, and wow, it has been over 2yrs since I have logged in there, it really doesn't feel like it has been that long.
  7. Blitztech
    02-18-2012 08:01 AM
    Blitztech
    Shujin Anime.......thats site sounds soooo familiar to me, I just might be. I truly cant remember all my logins, sad to say, but if there is an Overdrive_king on Shujin Anime, then it is most likely me, since the name is kind of unique.
  8. Yumeria
    02-17-2012 07:47 PM
    Yumeria
    I wonder.. Are you the same Overdrive King from Shujin Anime ^__^?

If so, so nice to see you again.. If not, nice to meet you (XD)