The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Blitztech
FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Blitztech and Yumeria
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 28
  1. Yumeria
    02-21-2012 07:20 PM
    Yumeria
    Sorry to get back to you on the request ^^; I got carried away with setting all sections to Show All Threads lol

I would rather get an a-ok with Seki first, but I don't see him on (unless, he poofed on just now lol) ^^

Do you mind if I move your anime season threads from Sector D to the anime section in Otaku section ^^?
  2. Blitztech
    02-21-2012 03:08 AM
    Blitztech
    Yep, the color changed, and I have the usual mod powers. (To be honest I didn't notice at first it was changed, I noticed after I posted in the suggestions thread I made that my name was darker XD).

I am arranging everything as we speak, but I may need some further assistance once I get things organised a little better, if that's alright with you.
  3. Yumeria
    02-21-2012 03:03 AM
    Yumeria
    I can't tell if the color of your name changed xD It should be darkslateblue.. Hmm, that may be why lol

You should have access to Sector D (modwise) ^^ Let me know if you have the usual mod powers or not
  4. Blitztech
    02-21-2012 02:40 AM
    Blitztech
    Yep, I agree on that. But then again, I do have someone from this forum in my friends list. gaga, so far she is the only one. More may come with time though.
  5. Yumeria
    02-20-2012 11:05 PM
    Yumeria
    Same here ^^ I'ts funny, I would get so confused with FB.. Real name vs username/Forum names xD
  6. Blitztech
    02-20-2012 03:27 PM
    Blitztech
    I never used it. I only typed in names of friends I knew. Same for now, until people end up finding me, and depending on who they are, I'll add em.
  7. Yumeria
    02-20-2012 06:48 AM
    Yumeria
    I think I used friend finder a long time ago.. Or, I thought of doing it, but then I remember a certain someone would have gotten it xD Stalker situation, but it was only online thing ^^
  8. Blitztech
    02-20-2012 06:30 AM
    Blitztech
    Well, that may happen with me too, but I only removed the people that just added me because they found me in friend finder or something like that. Alot of people did that to me, and I didnt even talk to them when I could have. Ex. school/work.

And so far, either they dont care, or they just dont talk to me.
  9. Yumeria
    02-20-2012 04:19 AM
    Yumeria
    Hmmm, I shall keep that in mind ^^

Hmm, I should do that, but then I get super sentimental.. It's like,"What if they come back and we do end up talkign again.." xD
  10. Blitztech
    02-20-2012 12:32 AM
    Blitztech
    I have no color prefrence, I will leave it to you or Seki, heck put it as your favorite color, or something like that, and even if it's pink or purple, I'll still gladly where it.

And lolz, yea I cleaned up my FB friends too, I cleaned out the people I don't talk to anymore, or stuff like that.