The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Ambient-Symphony

Conversation Between Ambient-Symphony and Yumeria
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 78
  1. Ambient-Symphony
    12-26-2016 05:45 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    I hope you had a wonderful X-Mas, Ms. Yumeria!
  2. Yumeria
    09-26-2012 10:43 PM
    Yumeria
    Hello again ^^

Do you rememebr where you got your games from for the arcade ? I have those same games, but they don't seem to be wanting to submit a high score

Settings should be god to go, but I read that depending on the author or something, the games may not be score compatible Any help on this plzzzzzzzzzz ^_________^ <3
  3. Yumeria
    09-16-2012 07:48 AM
    Yumeria
    *Nod nod* Do you rememebr where to go exactly ^^? Folder in FPT wise ^^? That's where I'm having trouble locating the default file >_< lol

Oo, and how do you add more games to v3arcade ^^? The more details, the better ^^

Thank you :bow

EDIT: I should be more specific.. I already have the arcade installed and perms are set.. I just need to know how to add more games in FTP and then what the file path should be that's linked in ACP ^^

Annnnnnnnnd, did someone enable the MP3 player in Sweet Dreams o.o? I remember asking that it wouldn't be added to Sweet Dreams xD Or, I should be able to disable it for just me, right o.o? I'll have to look around for that.. In the meantime, do you know where xD?:
  4. Ambient-Symphony
    09-14-2012 07:04 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Deepest deepest apologies, Ms. Yumeria!

Replacing a Favicon is dependent on both the Software and Hosting.
    In order to change it, you must replace the default that is located within the files.
    After that, you need to edit the PHP file with the icon paths and set the correct directories, otherwise the icon will continually revert to its default image upon each page reload. (This may vary depending on the type of server you are on)

But first you need to ensure that your Host supports the use of .ico files, or the image will remain its default and won't change at all.
  5. Yumeria
    09-13-2012 08:19 AM
    Yumeria
    *Pokes you here since PM's get lost too easily*

How do you replace the favicon in vB 3.8.l7 ^^? It's differnet then on vB 4 xD I'm guessing through FTP right? What do I look for though ^^?
  6. Ambient-Symphony
    06-29-2012 05:54 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    I may be slightly inactive, but I will try my best to keep the site updated as much as possible.
  7. Ambient-Symphony
    05-04-2012 05:59 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Alrighty. The icons have been placed.
    I'm not certain if autoplay disable is possible on this version, but I'll still do some testing for you. ^^
  8. Ambient-Symphony
    05-04-2012 12:54 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Alrighty.
    I'll see what I can do.
  9. Yumeria
    05-02-2012 04:07 AM
    Yumeria
    Disabling auto play should be good enough

Thank you ^^
  10. Ambient-Symphony
    05-02-2012 03:41 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Haha, I got them. ^^
    Ah, do you want me to remove the player as a whole, or just disable the autoplay?