The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Whyt Lindow
FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Whyt Lindow and Ambient-Symphony
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 25 of 25
  1. Ambient-Symphony
    02-14-2012 12:39 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Most certainly. This is a pretty big step for the site, so I pray that everything will go the way we plan.
    LOL. Everything functions differently depending on your usergroup. XD

Ah, yes. The reasoning for that is because this is the theme I set as the new default, and since it's the only one available right now the option to change is temporarily unavailable.
    I'm in the process of uploading a dark theme, so you should be able to navigate once I get it fully uploaded.
  2. Whyt Lindow
    02-13-2012 09:19 PM
    Whyt Lindow
    Good to hear!
    I look forward to conversing with those two around the boards, it's been bare time since new people appeared.
    I'll take a mod spot if ones up for grabs, I found recently that creating threads is difficult when you have basic rights...
    Oh and how are you doing on the theme front? I can see that there is a custom one up but I'd like to have a go at 'em too. There doesn't seem to be a theme changer option though...
  3. Ambient-Symphony
    02-13-2012 08:05 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Yes. I guess switching to vBulletin was a great choice after all. XD
    There is still work to be done on a few things, but so far everything else is good to go.
    Those are actually friends of Rebecca from other sites. She called me up a few days ago, and was telling me they would like to help out.

Ah, that reminds me. Did you want me to set you as a mod for the time being?
  4. Whyt Lindow
    02-13-2012 07:52 PM
    Whyt Lindow
    Yo, noticed we had some new members,
    Plus it looks like everything's going well.
    The new admins friends of yours?
  5. Ambient-Symphony
    02-13-2012 09:28 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Hey, Lindow.
    I replied to your thread.