Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Ambient-Symphony
FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Ambient-Symphony and ym639ee6vq5
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 94
  1. Ambient-Symphony
    03-29-2012 11:55 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Ah, I see.

Indeed. RARE is a legend which will never be forgotten.
    It's a shame Nintendo had to let them go.

LOL. I'll need to do a little research on that game. It sounds pretty interesting.
    I've heard go many positive things about Portal and Portal 2. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to try out those games as of yet.
  2. Ambient-Symphony
    03-27-2012 09:35 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Hey man, my apologies for the late responses. ^^;
    I've been very busy this month, lol.

I'll reply to your VM once I get home from work in the next few hours.
  3. ym639ee6vq5
    03-26-2012 04:06 AM
    ym639ee6vq5
    haha, well sort of, I really only go for RTS, like warcraft, or Myst like games on the PC. If I can get it on a console I do.

haha, I owned and finished, very fun! I wish they had stuck to Nintendo.

Half-Life is pretty good, but seems kinda repetitive, and like I've felt in a lot of non-Nintendo games the settings are too bland. It's good, but idk what all the fuss is about it. lol. Maybe just cause I'm not a huge FPS fan in the first place, but it is one of the better ones I've played. I still prefer Portal though
  4. Ambient-Symphony
    03-25-2012 11:35 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Ah, so you also go for PC gaming? Nice.
    I haven't been able to adjust myself into PCs, so what I play is limited, lol.

N64 Banjo-Kazooie was fun. I never owned, nor finished it, but it was still fun nonetheless. XD
    What's Half-Life like?
  5. ym639ee6vq5
    03-24-2012 11:41 PM
    ym639ee6vq5
    haha, I see. I never played anythign else until a few years ago I bought a 360 to try and branch out a bit. I play a few on the computer too.
    Ohhh, Banjo-Kazoie, loved the ones on the N64.
    Right now I'm doing Half-Life 2
  6. Ambient-Symphony
    03-23-2012 11:03 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Haha, great to know. XD

I sure do. I play a few Sonic games, as well as a few multiplayer games on both PS3 and 360.
    I still need to finish Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
    How about you?
  7. ym639ee6vq5
    03-17-2012 10:29 PM
    ym639ee6vq5
    yes, I will be sure to pass everything along. And no such thing when it comes to my gf, lol.

So, play anything besides Nintendo?
  8. Ambient-Symphony
    03-16-2012 09:54 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Haha, I could not have said it better. XP
    You're very welcome. It looks like your gf really put a lot of her time and effort into creating it for you, and that's one of the many qualities I like most about people. Tell her I said she did an amazing job.: cheers:

My deepest apologies if I sound a bit overpraising. ^^;
  9. ym639ee6vq5
    03-14-2012 01:32 AM
    ym639ee6vq5
    Yeah, it's hard to think of video games being just too old to work, lol. Yeah, I am, and I want to keep getting more.

Oh thanks again. And for any feedback too. Haha, and I guess thanks for complimenting my gf so much
  10. Ambient-Symphony
    03-13-2012 08:44 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Ah, yes. I can see how most would no longer be functional due to their lifespan.
    But you are still pretty lucky to have your hands on rare pieces like those. XD

You're very welcome. I haven't had the chance to read a lot of the stuff you had there, but I will definitely give you some feedback once i have the extra time.
    Still an amazing job with the blog nonetheless.