The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Blitztech

Conversation Between Blitztech and Yumeria
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. Yumeria
    02-27-2012 09:30 PM
    Yumeria
    Yay, I'm glad I didnt' mess up

I'll look into the hidden thing I thought I made it hidden, but I'll double check ^^
  2. Blitztech
    02-27-2012 02:31 PM
    Blitztech
    Also if you could, could you have Sector D be hidden for guests/members with a post count below 20? I noticed in a different browser as a guest I had full access to Sector D.
  3. Blitztech
    02-27-2012 02:09 PM
    Blitztech
    Oh ho ho, I like it. And actually that is exactly how I wanted it to look. Of course, I will move the threads into their proper location from the move around. Thank you for doing this, I appreciate it
  4. Yumeria
    02-26-2012 10:47 PM
    Yumeria
    Hey there you ^^

I just realizd, there are stuff in the Request sections, and so we can't just simply remove that altogether.. Where would you like the stuff in there?

I can move them all out o the subbies in Request area into the genearl DL Station and then you can decide what to do with them if tha will be easier ^^

Do you have MSN and/or Skype ^^?

EDIT: I moved all the stuff (not too much stuff actually) from the request subbies into the General DL Station (when you click into that section) ^^ Move or delete as you see fit
  5. Yumeria
    02-22-2012 07:45 AM
    Yumeria
    He's prolly busy.. We keep missing one antoher

You guys should get MSN and/or skype ^^
  6. Blitztech
    02-22-2012 05:17 AM
    Blitztech
    No, I don't blame you for misunderstanding. When I re-read it to myself, i was confused. That's why I deleted it. I just wish he would pop an AIM some time soon.
  7. Yumeria
    02-22-2012 04:18 AM
    Yumeria
    Okies Sorry if I did mistunderstand
  8. Blitztech
    02-21-2012 08:49 PM
    Blitztech
    the statistics is where the downloads will be going, yes, but they will be posted in the Anime Sub-forum. The request stuff I just wanted moved into the statistics forum. It was kind of late when I made that post, so I probably worded it wrongly in a way.

But now that I think about it, that wouldn't work out anyways, because we can not turn a sub-forum into a thread. So what we can probably do is I'll just make request threads under the Statistics forum, and then we can just delete the Download Requests forum. It makes no sense having 2 Main forums for the same thing basically.

I'll talk to LD-Skip, and see what he thinks.
  9. Yumeria
    02-21-2012 07:42 PM
    Yumeria
    Yup yup ^^

As for the set up you proposed.. Do you think it would be wise to put some of the request stuff into statistics o.o Statistics is where the actaul uploads are posted right ^^?

If we were to snag the sections in Request and put them under Statistics, people may get confused and not know where to put request.. Unless, I misunderstood xD;
  10. Blitztech
    02-21-2012 07:32 PM
    Blitztech
    Umm are you talking about the threads listing the 2012 anime series? Feel free to move them where ever.