The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Ambient-Symphony
FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Ambient-Symphony and Yumeria
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 78
  1. Yumeria
    04-27-2012 09:00 AM
    Yumeria
    I have two icons xD The main ones you see the most.. I'll send those over later today Work on the other ones too xD

EDIT: Could you diable the music player on Sweet Dreams skin ? Ty ^^ It kinda pops out of nowhere and tends to be loud xD; Ty
  2. Ambient-Symphony
    04-17-2012 09:47 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Hello there. ^^

Awesome! I'll go try it out now.
    Thank you.

Would you like for me to work on the buttons for your skin?
  3. Yumeria
    04-17-2012 08:31 PM
    Yumeria
    Hey there, you

Try Trillian for multi IM ^^ You can still use AIM, but can add contacts from other types of messengers: http://www.trillian.im/ ^^
  4. Ambient-Symphony
    04-13-2012 07:16 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    LOL. The forum itself isn't actually what's causing the issue, because the same exact thing happened on the latest version of MyBB, and since some people still receive their emails, it's most likely an issue on the receiver's end. XD

Haha, yes. I have tried MSN, Skype and Yahoo, but unfortunately neither of them worked out for me, lol.
    My deepest apologies for not signing into AIM lately. I should have some time this week to chat with you there.
  5. Yumeria
    04-03-2012 09:10 PM
    Yumeria
    Ooh, I never hread about the registation emails not going through.. Hmm, that would be troublesome :O

Maybe an upgrade to vB 4.1.11 would do that trick? I used to think vB4x was heavey and slow, but that does realy depend on the server it's hosted on

ooh, have you tried Yahoo IM ^^? It's compatible with MSN, so I can still add you to my contact list

I'll try to hop on AIM when able
  6. Ambient-Symphony
    04-02-2012 08:15 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Ah, my deepest apologies. You should take a nice long rest, and gulp down some lemon tea.
    It always gets the job done.

Yes, I have no clue what's up with the mass mail. I even received reports of certain members not receiving their registration links on rare occasions. It may be an issue on their part though.
    LOL. I had no idea that sending Friend Requests also sent out emails. XD
    Nice find. ^^

MSN and Skype have always given me issues when I tried to install them. ^^;
    So AIM was my only reliable option at the given time. I'll see what I can do, however.
  7. Yumeria
    03-27-2012 11:29 PM
    Yumeria
    Ty

I have a bit of a cough left.. My head still hurts when I cough alot and that makes it annoying to do anything lolol

Aww, it's ok WE'll have to find out what's going on iwth the email thingy and encourage members to add request friends They should get an email when they get a friend's request

You should get Skype
  8. Ambient-Symphony
    03-25-2012 11:26 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Ah, my apologies. Take as much of your time as you need.
    I pray that you get well soon.

Unfortunately, I only have Overdrive_king in my list.
    I never had the chance to get anyone else's, lol.
  9. Yumeria
    03-24-2012 12:10 AM
    Yumeria
    Heehee, nooooooes, not yet xD;

I've been fighting a cold and just been slugging it lol

Do you by any chance have any of the older members on IM ^^? I think once news is out of the conversion, I think things will work out here
  10. Ambient-Symphony
    03-24-2012 12:04 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Haha, so far, we seem to have everything we need.
    We are just lacking members to get everything else up and running.

Also, do you have the icons for me to add to your custom skin?