The Lands of Anime and Gaming  

Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Ambient-Symphony
FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Ambient-Symphony and ym639ee6vq5
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 94
  1. ym639ee6vq5
    02-29-2012 01:46 AM
    ym639ee6vq5
    Haha, I see. So you make video walkthroughs?
  2. Ambient-Symphony
    02-27-2012 10:11 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Haha, yes.
    It still has the same feel as with Star Successor, too. XD

Walkthroughs are fun and enjoyable. Not only do they help others, but they also give you something extra to do in your spare time.
    I had a Youtube account since 2008, but I didn't start until 2010 with a new account.
    So far I have completed 3 games. 2 others are currently on hold, and I'm in the process of finishing up SS and SMG as my double walkthroughs.
  3. ym639ee6vq5
    02-27-2012 06:03 AM
    ym639ee6vq5
    lol oh, I didn't know.

that sounds cool. I've always thought about making walkthroughs. But never took the plunge. How many have you done?
  4. Ambient-Symphony
    02-24-2012 03:10 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Haha, actually the original is just called Sin and Punishment which was a Japan only release during the N64 era.
    Star Successor is the sequel and second game.

I make walkthroughs of the games I enjoy. Mostly Nintendo. But I'm going to be doing some Sonic Mega Collection uploads once I finish both SMG2 and SS.

Haha, true, but somehow I felt it wasn't enough. XD
  5. ym639ee6vq5
    02-22-2012 09:04 PM
    ym639ee6vq5
    Oh, I didn't even know there were Star Successors before this one. What walkthroughs do you make?

lol, we beat them well enough
  6. Ambient-Symphony
    02-22-2012 02:53 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Yeah, it was before the events of OoT.

LOL. Yeah, that's about it. With each passing generation the price goes up a bit.
    I have both the original and Star Successor. I never got a chance to be either since I'm constantly busy uploading my walkthroughs.

Haha, I just wish I had taken the opportunity to get payback on those dang Bokoblins after retrieving the sword for looking me up in that cell and taking my stuff. XD
  7. ym639ee6vq5
    02-20-2012 11:52 AM
    ym639ee6vq5
    Well SS happened before any Zelda game I believe.

Is it that cut and dry? I thought it varied a bit, maybe I just never payed attention, lol. $8 isn't much for ALttP. Ah, Sin and Punishment, I got that for my birthday this past November. I enjoyed it greatly, but then I got Zelda, lol. So I have yet to beat it.

haha, yeah. That was one of the more interesting back tracks.
  8. Ambient-Symphony
    02-19-2012 11:04 PM
    Ambient-Symphony
    Ah, I see. Yes, I actually like the first dungeon. For some odd reason though something in my mind was telling me that I shouldn't finish it.
    Also, it would seem that based on the timeline, the events of MC happened after the events of SS. Pretty interesting.

Yes, the game's price range varies depending on it's original console.
    NES = 500 points, SNES = 800 points, N64 = 1000 points and the Japanese N64 imports = 1200 points.
    The most recent game that I purchased (Which was last year around May) was the import of Sin and Punishment. Boy, was that game fun.

Ah, you must mean the part where the volcano erupts, leaving Link unconscious and captured by the Bokoblins. Then all of your items get replaced with Bokoblin Trollfaces. XD
    I totally agree.
  9. ym639ee6vq5
    02-19-2012 11:09 AM
    ym639ee6vq5
    Well it did have some stuff that was a bit confusing. Sometimes not always sure where to go next. But the dungeons were solid, it had a lot of cool items, and the concept was good.

lol, you better. I don't think it's too expensive.

Shortcuts would have been nice. I liked the part where all your items got stolen though and you had to get them back. That was fun.
  10. Ambient-Symphony
    02-19-2012 07:31 AM
    Ambient-Symphony
    In that case, I might pick it up again just to see how long I can go. XD
    Although I fear it might not last.

Haha, I don't even think I have enough points to get it. Need to check on that, lol.

To be honest, I thought there would be a shortcut route to get to those places much faster. Especially since you've already visited the areas previously.