Go Back   The Lands of Anime and Gaming > Ludawn
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Ludawn and Yandere Miku
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 162
  1. Yandere Miku
    12-08-2013 08:26 PM
    Yandere Miku
    yay!!

well final fantasy is just an amazing rpg and then long live the queen is an indie sim game i dont usually play sim games but this one is pretty good and then dead pixels is just a fun 8 bit time waster
  2. Ludawn
    12-08-2013 08:23 PM
    Ludawn
    I will for sure take pictures! ^-^
    I've got pictures from a couple years ago as well. But I'll do fresh pictures this year ♥

Hmm, I've never played any of those. But then, I haven't played most games XD
  3. Yandere Miku
    12-08-2013 08:20 PM
    Yandere Miku
    you should take some pictures of the lights for me

Final Fantasy VIII, Long Live the Queen, and Dead Pixels there all really good
  4. Ludawn
    12-08-2013 08:14 PM
    Ludawn
    I just worry I get over-excited and talk way too much when it comes to Christmas lights XD
    What games did you get?
  5. Yandere Miku
    12-08-2013 08:06 PM
    Yandere Miku
    sounds cool i wish i could see it

*hugs* dont apologize
  6. Ludawn
    12-08-2013 08:00 PM
    Ludawn
    No one in my family is religious. We're all pretty indifferent to that kind of stuff. Well, my nanny wasn't, but she's gone now.
    But, Christmas lights are oh so pretty. In the coming days, I will be going to something called the Festival of Lights. It's a great big botanical garden (Van Dusen) that covers basically everything in lights. It's gorgeous, I've been a few times over the years. There's another place as well that does a smaller light display (Stanley Park) that I want to see as well. And! One of the hospitals does it's entire front of the building in lights as well! The entrance walkway gets turned into a great big tunnel of lit-up stars.
    I think Winter is the best time of year for lights. It's dark and cold, the lights are so beautiful like that.

Ah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry *blushes*
    I get a bit....over-enthused...about that stuff *hides*
  7. Yandere Miku
    12-08-2013 07:49 PM
    Yandere Miku
    not so much in mine im sure part of that is cause were athiest though

thats pretty cool its good that you enjoy that
  8. Ludawn
    12-08-2013 07:46 PM
    Ludawn
    Haha, okay okay, I'll take your word for it~
    I've been doing a bunch of decorating and such. Christmas is big in our family.
    We like to do a yard display so everyone can enjoy it. It makes people happy and I like that
  9. Yandere Miku
    12-08-2013 06:45 PM
    Yandere Miku
    what!?!? thats not true i love talking to you its fun i would miss you even if no one else would but i doubt that no one else would miss you

december is going alright i guess i got a couple new games yesterday there pretty fun
  10. Ludawn
    12-08-2013 06:28 AM
    Ludawn
    Haha, I wouldn't be missed much
    I'm not very interesting to talk to :-p

So, how's December going so far for you eh?